The Nowak Agency is in need of an Office Administrative Assistant to work with us at our Home Office in Neenah, WI.
Nowak Agency Knights of Columbus is in Neenah, WI
If you enjoy helping others obtain their financial goals, please apply!
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
• Answers phone calls and supports visitors.
• Carries out administrative duties such as filing, uploading documents, typing, copying, scanning, mail etc.
• Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Analyzing Information
• Problem Solving
• Supply Management
• Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent education required
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can be flexible with those with Children in activities and events. Can be part time or full time if needed. Wage will be based on experience.
About the Employer
The Knights of Columbus Insurance continues to provide long-term financial security to Brother Knights and their family members of the Knights of Columbus Councils.
Our team of agents review your financial needs and future goals, and we create personalized insurance solutions to fit your budget and make sure your family is covered in case of unforeseen events. Our consultations are free as we feel it is our goal and purpose to protect our members.
If you are interested in learning more about how to protect your family and to create a plan to ensure your legacy lives on through your family, Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation!
Timothy Nowak, General Agent